Some of my fave layouts

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scrapping in the rain....

With the rainy weather outside, and being home for a couple of days before I head off again, I have been busy scrapping. I have created 4 layouts since yesterday afternoon. One is for the Crafty Sketches January challenge which is being posted tomorrow, so head over to Crafty Sketches to check out the new sketch challenge and to see the CT girls layouts!
This is my layout for the Scrap With V December sketch challenge. I loved creating it and had lots of fun.

This is what I came up with for the A2Z Scraplets December Sketch challenge. Aren't these two children gorgeous?? They are the twins of a friend of mine!



The Born2Create December challenge is a really fun one. You have to use a tree of some sort and the word "Joy" in the title. I took this photo of Megan on Christmas Day. She is looking grown up in this photo, don't you think? As I incidently used lots of Prima products, I decided to send it through to the Prima gallery as well.

Wishing all of my friends and fellow scrappers and bloggers, a really lovely New Year, and may 2010 bring all good things only!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Wend. Good luck with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one word...gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!
    and looove all the bling-bling on those LOs. loove them !!!

    Brigitte G.
    http://brigittescrap.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete