Some of my fave layouts

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aren't I Lucky???!!!!!!!

At Scrap With V the lovely KylieJ organised a Secret Santa Swap. I received this gorgoeus pressy in the mail today.

The beautifully handmade bag is filled with little cards. They are all sooooo gorgeous!! A huge thank you to my very beautiful and very generous SS. xx

My children have now finished school for the year. My oh my!!!! Where has this year gone??? Megan will be in Year 5 and Ben in Year 3 next year!! The teachers they have are lovely, so we are looking forward to another productive school year in 2010. But in the meantime, it is sleep ins, relaxing, camping trips, visits to the pool etc. In short, all things relaxing for the next 7 weeks or so.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning gifts Wend...you are so very lucky!!!

    Love yor new blog background...very stylish!

    ReplyDelete