Some of my fave layouts

Sunday, December 6, 2009

More from the SWV Christmas Party Cybercrop...

Tina posted a sketch challenge based on a gorgoeus sketch from Beggahuna. This is my layout:

In her last cybercrop as a DT member, Jodi ran a fantastic mystery challenge.We are going to miss you Jodi!!!! This is my layout from her challenge:

KylieJ posted a great challenge, to use a christmas photo, use acetate in a creative way, sticking mostly to white, silver, gold and lots of bling, and only using 1 Christmas pp.

I only have Kim's card challenge to do, and then the kids want to have a go at the kids challenges.
It is an awesome cybercrop with outstanding challenges. And, you have all week to complete and upload the challenges. So, have some fun and have a go!


1 comment:

  1. Wow !!!! stunnning los Wend. I especially love the Mystery lo.

    ReplyDelete