Some of my fave layouts

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ready for School!!!!!

School went back yesterday, and my two children were very excited, but also a tad nervous!! It has been an enjoyable 7 week break, but now it is time to go back. Megan is in Yr 5 and Ben in Yr 3. They both have great teachers, so looking forward to a great year for them.
Here are some photos of them:

There always has to be a funny photo!!!!!

Slightly more serious!








Also some photos from Australia Day: Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Wendy. I especially love this last one of you and megan together. Hope the kids are enjoying their first week back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Wendy...love your photos...I have twins in year 3 and my son started year 5 this year...looking forward to getting to know you better over at scrapping with v...take care
    ...xxx

    ReplyDelete