Some of my fave layouts

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just made it in time.....

Well, after having my photo printed out for the last 2 weeks, I finally got my layout done this afternoon for the Born2Create January Sketch challenge. I am really happy with it!


Here it is:

It is raining quite heavily here today. It started yesterday afternoon. It is coming from Cyclone Olga.
My best wishes to my brother in law Martin for a speedy recovery! He came off his motor bike yesterday while mustering rams, and has a fractured collar bone and 4 ribs (1 twice). Luckily he always wears a helmet - Thank goodness!!!! Out of all the bones to break, the ribs and clavicle are the only ones they don't splint, plaster or operate on. It is going to be slow going I think for a while! Best wishes to Martin, Kerry and Nathan xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment