Some of my fave layouts

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Whew!!! Back to reality.......

Wow!! The last couple of weeks have been like a cyclone - busy, hectic and go, go,go!!!

I arrived home yesterday from a fantastic week end at the Scrap With V retreat. It was a wonderful week end at the Shearwater Resort at Kings Beach, Caloundra. A fantastic location. The company was awesome, with lots of laughs, good times and serious scrapping. Thank you so much to Ness, Lynne and Millie for all of your organising, hard work and dedication to our wonderful craft and to all of us who went to the retreat. Ness, we all totally loved the beautiful pressies and goodies, and being able to browse and spend up in the shop. Lea (one of my sisters) also came to the retreat, and it was a great break away for her as her husband is about to start chemo end of this week for a brain tumour. My children stayed with my mum, and my hubby went in and stayed with Lea's hubby to make sure he was okay while Lea was away.

Last week, we had the Clermont Show. I took on the role of Pavilion Steward this year. It was VERY busy organising for several weeks and then working at the Show. However, all seemed to go quite smoothly.There will be a few minor changes for next years Show.

So now everything in my immediate life has settled down a bit, and on with the norm.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,Thanks for making the weekend so special it was lovely to catch up again.Say hi to Lee and hope that all goes well with his chemo send her a hug from me.TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete