Some of my fave layouts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, it is drawing near the end of the semester so I have a smidge more free time!

Last week end I went to a retreat in Mackay. My sisters came along too, and I met lots of new people. There were 36 people at the retreat, so it was busy. Michelle, Sandra and Thea all ran great classes on making clay embies, OTP item and quilling. It was great to learn new skills, I especially enjoyed the clay class. Very inspiring! Thanks ladies!

Only about 4 and a half weeks until the kids finish school for the year! This year has raced past soooooo quickly! Megan will be in Yr 6 and Ben in Yr 4 next year. It is hard to comprehend how fast they grow up sometimes! Ben is loving swimming at the moment! Megan is enjoying it, but is looking forward to hopefully doing dancing lessons next year. We'll have to see about that yet, as it is over in Emerald.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, it was lovely spending the weekend with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great that you and your sisters got a chance to have a weekend together

    ReplyDelete