Some of my fave layouts

Monday, August 2, 2010

A New Month for Inspiration

Hi ladies. Well, it is now August (Wow!! Where is the year going?) so that means a new sketch challenge is up at Crafty Sketches.

I designed this month's sketch, and aimed to keep it versatile to cater for everyone's individual styles. We would love to see your beautiful entries. So, why not check out Crafty Sketches for the new sketch and also to find out the new way of entering the monthly sketch challenges.

Here is the sketch:




and here is my Creative Team inspirational layout:

Go to Crafty Sketches and check out all of the Creative Team's beautiful layouts! We would love to see yours!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your skecth Wendy!! I've done 3 LOs so far using it...there on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love the sketch Wendy !!
    i've nearly finished it !! :)
    thanks for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete