Some of my fave layouts

Thursday, April 1, 2010

A New Month means New Kits at SWV

Ness at Scrap With V has a load of new kits in the shop for the start of the month!!! The kits are all so gorgeous and varied! You are sure to find a kit (or 2 or 3 or 4) that you love!!!

This is the layout I created with my kit of beautiful products:



Also, the new monthly sketch is up at Crafty Sketches. The lovely Kylie Howland has created a beautiful sketch this month. I really enjoyed creating my CT layout based on her sketch.

Head on over to Crafty Sketches to check out the new sketch challenge, to create your own gorgeous layout. The prize is pretty awesome too!!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW! These are both beautiful layouts, Wendy. Really lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful layouts Wendy, love them both. Love Ness xx

    ReplyDelete