Some of my fave layouts

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Give-a-Way!!!!!!!

Well, it is the 1 November (where has this year gone!!!!????)

Thank you so much to everyone for their gracious and so kind comments about my blog. It has been lovely to have you visit, and I really hope you will stay on as regular visitors.

Thank you to LisaK, Kerry, KylieJ, Linda, Ness, Leonie, DebbieM, Taryn, Millie, Tina, Kim and LyndaS for commenting on my blog. Can you ALL please email me your address so I can post out your RAK to you? My email address is over in the side bar.

I asked my husband to do the honours and to pull a name out of the hat. Drum roll, please.............................................

LEONIE - you are the lucky winner of the major RAK prize. EVERYONE ELSE - you are also all winners of a RAK. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't forget to PLEASE email me your postal address so I can get your RAK out to you.

Thank you so much xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Congrats Leonie. Thakns Wendy for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Leonie!! i'm sure your in for a lovely parcel knowing Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete