Some of my fave layouts

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Awesome Week-end!!!

On Friday I drove into Mackay and then bright and early Saturday, Lea and I caught a QANTAS flight down to Brisbane to join in the Scrap With V crop day! We had a fantastic time meeting new people, catching up with familiar faces, shopping (always so good and so dangerous to actually see products IRL!!!), and scrapping. We scrapped and chatted until late, and then we crashed on Ness' futon for about 4 hours. Mind you, every hour or so Lea kept waking me up to check the time as she was worried we would miss the alarm!!!!!!! Then less than 23 hours after arriving in Brisbane, we boarded a Jetstar flight back to Mackay. We showered and changed then with our husbands we checked out the Sunday morning markets. Michael and I drove back to town and to the kids who had been staying over at Nana Nette's place. After a flat tyre along the way, we got home about 5.15pm.
Thank you so much Ness, Millie, Lindy and Lynne for all your hard work and hospitality! Truely lovely people!

A great week-end away, and I have slept soundly each night ever since!!!


I managed to get 4 layouts done in amongst the chatting and shopping. I can only share one with you ATM as 3 are for upcoming Crafty Sketches challenges, Scrap With V blog technique and October Cyber Crop (this Friday 16 October) blind challenge.

I completed this layout for the Scrap With V Sketch Challenge. I titled it My Boy. Isn't he gorgoeus!!!!

I bought some Liquid Pearls from Ness.!!! WOW!!!!! I love it! It is so versatile and gorgeous to use.

Anyway, come along to the cybercrop this week end at Scrap With V. It will be a blast, and you are sure to get lots of layouts done!

3 comments:

  1. I agree Wendy it was a fabulous day ...
    love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Wendy. You are welcome here anytime, was a fantastic day!! Love Ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, great way of using ribbon and love the little flower corner piece - you are so lucky my boy won't let me put flowers on his layouts (:
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete