Some of my fave layouts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Thoughts Are With You

My thoughts are well and truly with the victims and families of the terrible fires in Victoria. So many deaths, so many injuries, so much destruction. Also so much bravery and unbelievable strength from the people. The human spirit can be so very strong in times of crisis. Rest in peace to all of the casualties. Continued stength to all left behind to rebuild their lives.

I am currently in contact with our regional council to get their go ahead to organise an appeal to help the children in Victoria. I am asking for donations of toys and school supplies from the local community, that on behalf of the community and council I'll package up and forward on to the Red Cross. The person I need to speak with at the council, is in meetings all day, so I need to see her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment